Friday, February 15, 2013

Heart Table Topper Surprise

You will never know my surprise when my student Shirley came to class this morning with a completed top of the Heart Table Topper she made using the free pattern tutorial I posted yesterday on my blog.
For me that is what this is all about.  I receive so much joy seeing what others do with something I come up with, or that I help them create.  I thought her piece turned out great and next week she will learn how to machine quilt it on her sewing machine.  She told me it was quick and easy and she will be making several to give to the hospice families.
If any of you reading my blog make any of the items I post, please send me a photo, I would love to post them on my blog.  You may contact me through my blog.  Hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment