Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas

Just finished the last of the preparations for this evening festivities so decided to sit and rest at the computer for a while before I set out the food for our buffet.  I wanted to wish everyone a very joyous Merry Christmas.

I was thinking back to my childhood tree and found an image of my favorite decorations on the tree....


We had a number of these angel paper ornaments without the background star and also Santas,  Why they were my favorite with all the other glittery shiny ornaments on the tree  is beyond me.  I remember crying if one would be torn beyond repair and mother would decide to dispose of it.  Funny what we remember and what we enjoyed as a child isn't it.  I've really dated myself too haven't I?

Well, on that note Merry Christmas everyone.  Hope your journey is MERRY!

2 comments: