Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Goal for ALYoF

It has been a productive month for me and I was pleased to reach my goal for ALYoF this month.  You can read about my goal here.

The blocks are completed

And along with completing the four BOM blocks I wanted to start the setting blocks and I was able to finish all 12 of them.

I was doing so well I was hoping to get the top together, but alas it is still on the design wall. 

Sorry the photo is not very good.  There is not much space for taking photos where my design wall is located and it is the only free wall in the house.  So I deal with it.  Actually it works well except for photos.
I am not too disappointed I didn't get it together as  I did get other things accomplished and soon my design wall will be empty and ready for another project.

So I feel my year is off to a good start and now I need to figure out my goal for next month.  

Many thanks to Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs for hosting.  You can find their button on my sidebar. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the color, setting, and blocks - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Sherry! My favorite is the Weathervane block! Congrats on making your goal for January. You are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, thank you for popping in, it's lovely to meet you. Your blog is wonderful, your quilting is amazing I look forward to popping back often to keep up with what you're doing.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic start! Congratulations Sherry... that is going to be a very nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, cool! I really love the block with the circles in it. Did you applique those? I'm wondering if they're too small to use the "6-minute Circle" method.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on achieving your goal, I hope the whole year will be as successful. It's going to be a lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete